|12-02-29, 10:14 AM||#1|
أسئلة الصف السادس للفترة الدراسية الثانية
Grade Six - Set book questions
1. What’s your favourite sport?
My favourite sport is …………
2. What do you need for scuba diving?
I need goggles and a special breathing equipment.
3. What water sports can you enjoy in Kuwait?
I can enjoy scuba diving, swimming and sailing.
4. What do you need to play tennis?
I need a racket, a ball and a net.
5. When can we go skiing?
We can go skiing when there is snow.
6. What do you need to play table tennis?
I need a bat, a ball, a net and a table.
7. Why is a computer important?
Because it helps us to get and store information, to chat and play games.
9. When do you usually practice your favourite sport?
I usually practice it on the week-ends and in my free time.
10. Where do you practice your favourite sport?
In the club, house or the park.
11. What do you need to play football?
I need a ball, football boots and a net for goals.
1. How is the weather in Kuwait?
It is hot and dry in summer and cold, wet and rainy in winter.
2. Where can a tourist go in Kuwait?
A tourist can visit Kuwait Towers, the Entertainment city, the ice rink, Aqua Park and
the Scientific centre
3. What Educational places can a tourist visit in Kuwait?
A tourist can visit Kuwait university and the scientific center.
1. Who was Al-Khwarizmi?
He was a famous Muslim mathematician. He was called the father of Algebra.
2. What did he make?
He made the first map of the world.
3. What is Algebra?
It is a type of math that uses letters and signs.
4. Who was Mary Curie?
She was a famous scientist.
5. Why was she famous?
Because she discovered a cure for cancer.
8. Who invented the first compass?
The Arabs invented the first compass.
1. How long can a person live without food?
A person can live without food for more than a month.
2. How long can a person live without water?
A person can live without water for about a week.
3. How much of earth is covered with water?
Two thirds of earth is covered with water.
4. Where can we get fresh water from?
We can get fresh water from lakes, rivers and wells.
5. What do we use water for?
We use it for ****ing, washing, cleaning and watering plants.
6. How can countries make the sea water fresh?
By sending it to desalination plants.
7. Why can’t many countries build desalination plants?
Because they are expensive to build.
8. How can get Kuwait get fresh water?
By building desalination plants to make sea water fresh and drinkable.
9. Where does Kuwait keep fresh water?
Kuwait keeps fresh water in towers all over the country.
14. How do people waste water In everyday life?
By using too much water in washing, brushing their teeth and leaving the tap turned on
most of the time.
15. Suggest two ways to save water?
a) By turning the tap off as soon as we take what we need.
b) by using a bucket to wash a car
c) by using sprinklers to water plants.
d) by fixing all the pipes in the house.
1.Which is the largest shark?
The whale shark is the largest.
2. Where does it live?
It lives in warm waters.
3.Is it dangerous?
No, it’s not dangerous but we mustn’t swim near it.
4. What does it eat?
It eats small fish and sea plants.
5. How does a puffer fish look like?
It is round and has 4 sharp teeth and it has spikes.
6.What does a puffer fish do when it’s frightened? / How does a puffer fish protects it self?
It drinks a lot of water to become bigger and round and show her spikes.
7. How does a turtle protects itself?
By hiding inside its hard shell.
8. What do turtles do when they want to lay eggs? / where do turtles lay their eggs?
They go to the beach and dig holes in the sand then lay their eggs in them.
9. Where are butterfly fish usually found?
They are found in coral reefs.
10. How does a butterfly protect itself?
It has beautiful colours that helps it hide in coral reefs.
1. What happens when water is frozen?
It turns into ice.
2. What happens when we heat water?/ What does heat do to water?
It turns into vapour.
3. Where do scientists do their experiments?
They do them in laboratories.
4. What a thermometer used for? / Why do doctors use a thermometer?
For measuring the temperature.
5. What do bees give us?
They give us honey.
6. Where is oil found? / Where do engineers look for oil?
Oil is found under the sea or earth.
7. How can we move oil to the factories?
8. What is Kuwait famous for?
It is famous for oil.
9. What is mirror used for?
It is used for seeing ourselves.
10.What is a fan used for?
It is used for blowing cool air.
|12-04-15, 08:37 PM||#3|
رد: أسئلة الصف السادس للفترة الدراسية الأولى
الله يعطيك الف عافية يارب
على المجهود الرائع
|مواقع النشر (المفضلة)|
|الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)|
|boots, الأول, free, line, live, راس, sending, sport|
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|
|الموضوع||كاتب الموضوع||المنتدى||مشاركات||آخر مشاركة|
|أسئلة الصف السابع للفترة الدراسية الأولى||عاشق الاحزان||الصف السابع||3||12-04-22 03:37 PM|
|أسئلة الصف السابع للفترة الدراسية الثانية||عاشق الاحزان||الصف السابع||2||12-04-19 01:27 AM|
|أسئلة الصف السابع للفترة الثالثة و الرابعة||بوسعود||الصف السابع||3||12-04-19 01:07 AM|
|أسئلة الصف السادس للفترة الثالثة و الرابعة||بوسعود||الصف السادس||3||12-04-18 06:48 PM|
|أسئلة الصف السابع للفترة الثالثة و الرابعة||عاشق الاحزان||الصف السابع||1||12-04-10 06:21 PM|